Technical Lead/ Senior Software Engineer - ASP.Net [GC-37]
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer-
Experience: 6 - 10 + years
Employment Type: Permanent
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (BE / B.Tech. / MCA) related discipline required
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for systems implementation as per Vistra guidelines. Has to ensure that standards set by the Chief Architect are strictly followed. Tasks include coding implementation, working with source control processes, and creating installation software for each release.
1. Web application development using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, WCF.
2. Collaboration with 3rd party solution providers on integration strategy and implementation.
3. Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development.
Who we are looking for
1. Working knowledge of data structures and common design patterns
2. C#, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, jQuery, HTML, CSS
3. Knowledge of .NET Architecture / Web deployments / IIS configuration
4. PowerShell, Bootstrap CSS, KnockoutJS
5. MEF, Unity, Telerik Reporting
6. Web application clustering / Load balancing
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (BE / B.Tech. / MCA) related discipline required.
2. 6-10+ years of Software Development Experience (.NET / C#). At least 5+ years of hands on experience in C#.
3. Very strong verbal and written communication skills.